About the Position
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Experience: 3 years minimum in web development
Mode: Full time
Answerable to: Head of Engineering, DriveMark Core Systems Department
Note: This position is under DriveMark Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned company of KATSANA Holdings Sdn Bhd.
DriveMark is a rewards ecosystem for safe drivers. Through DriveMark app, it tracks and scores driving behavior, allowing drivers to compete in national ranking to win prizes and fairer motor insurance.
The DriveMark engineering team produces one of the most impactful solutions ever. We are transforming motor insurance by making drivers safer on the road, collecting hundreds of thousands of trips daily and million of kilometers of data.
As a Web Application Developer (with experience in Laravel), you will be part of a global group of developers contributing to the DriveMark Community of Safe Drivers.
You are expected to:
- Write secure, well documented, and maintainable code
- Work closely with a cross functional team to introduce new features, APIs and interactions
- Design, launch and maintain features that will be used by hundreds of thousand of users
- Be active in code reviews and help guide product/software decisions
- Work closely with product team, engineering, and sales teams to implement features
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or related fields
- 2-4 years working experience in software development industries.
- Must have good knowledge with Software Architecture Design Patterns.
- Familiar with MySQL Database, Redis and PostgreSQL.
- High proficiency with Laravel PHP Framework including and not limited to Queues, Eloquent, Redis and Commands.
Good to have
- Familiar with messaging protocol technology is preferable.
- Frontend knowledge on Bootstrap 3, jQuery and Vue is a huge advantage.
Submitting Job Application
To apply for this position, please submit the documents listed below to [email protected]
- CV or Resume
- Brief introduction of yourself and motivations to apply for this position
- Sample of works (Preferably in production site)
- LinkedIn and Github profile links
As a test to ensure only candidates with an eye for detail gets through (and you have read the entire listing), please let us know if you know what crynobone is.