DriveMark is on constant lookout for talents to join us. If you are looking for internship opportunities to gain real-world experience in the fields below, DriveMark is the place to be.
- Media and Mass communication
- Art and Design, Desktop publishing, Digital publication
- Business development
- Programming – web and application development
- Data analytics and machine learning
With that being said, we often take interns from all kind of fields, even SPM-leavers waiting for exam result.
We value talents with these characteristics:
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Believe in a cause to make the world a better place
- Able to communicate in at least 2 languages (English is one of them)
- Active involvement in non-curricular activities
To apply for internship with DriveMark, send us your curriculum vitae, and a short video about yourself. You may email us this information at [email protected] Successful applicants will hear from our team within 5 working days.