About the Job
Location: Remote working from Jakarta/Bandung, Indonesia.
Experience: 1-3 years
Answerable to: Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Department
Mode: 2 years contract
This position is under KATSANA Holdings Sdn Bhd, the holding company of DriveMark Sdn Bhd.
DriveMark is a rewards ecosystem for safe drivers. Through DriveMark app, it tracks and scores driving behavior, allowing drivers to compete in national ranking to win prizes and fairer motor insurance.
As a Visual Graphic Designer (1-3 years of experience), you will be responsible for the design and maintenance of a broad range of graphic and marketing materials to support DriveMark products, branding, website images, campaigns and social media accounts. Working closely with Digital Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to work across many groups including Product Vision, Marketing, Sales & Conversion to support our business strategies and goals.
You are expected to:
- Create, design and revise corporate graphics while maintaining a consistent brand identity
- Work collaboratively with other departments including Product Vision, Marketing, Sales & Conversion to provide impactful graphic design that accurately reflect DriveMark brand
- Design and/or refine product and corporate materials (brochures, product sheets, templates, etc)
- Design sales and marketing materials (flyers, brochures, posters, print and online advertisements, OOH advertisements, trade show collateral)
- Design graphics for website content and social media platforms
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience in Sketch program (OSX)
- Ability to distill complex ideas into simple designs
- Excellent graphic design and typography skills
- High level of attention to detail with a results-driven attitude
- Desire to be a team player and work in a collaborative environment
Submitting Job Application
To apply for this position, please submit the documents listed below to email@example.com
- CV or Resume
- Brief introduction of yourself and motivations to apply for this position
- Sample of works (Preferably in production site)
- Sketches if available
Your prospect to be chose for the interview & position increase if you are able to produce a short video of yourself in addition to the documents below. Please elaborate on your processes to come up with a design and improvements of the design after it has been released to production.
As a test to ensure only candidates with an eye for detail gets through (and you have read the entire listing), please let us know what you ate for breakfast.