About the Job
Location: Remote working from Jakarta/Bandung, Indonesia.
Experience: 3 years minimum
Answerable to: Product Manager, Product Vision Department
Mode: 2 years contract
This position is under KATSANA Holdings Sdn Bhd, the holding company of DriveMark Sdn Bhd.
DriveMark is a rewards ecosystem for safe drivers. Through DriveMark app, it tracks and scores driving behavior, allowing drivers to compete in national ranking to win prizes and fairer motor insurance.
As a Frontend UI/UX Designer, you will be taking design ownership of the main GetDriveMark.com websites and related web platforms.
You are expected to:
- Participate in a team of Product managers and designers to design functional and beautiful UI & UX interfaces for GetDriveMark.com websites and related web platforms.
- No design is perfect. You are expected to continuously improve the websites to increase conversion and deliver & highlight product value propositions to visitors.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Product Analysts and Infrastructure Managers to review/improve website performance based on continuous monitoring of statistical data.
- Work closely with UI/UX consultants and design conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, user-flows, prototypes and actual design of our websites.
- Remain up-to-date on latest trends in web, mobile and general industry development.
- Strong communication, documentation and organizational skills.
- Understand and appreciate the importance of having functional, highly converting websites for company growth.
- Assist product managers in conceptual creation, brainstorming and production of the ideas.
- Manage requests and feedback from stakeholders
- Initiate team discussions involving development, deployment, performance, workflow and quality
- Liaise with UI/UX consultants to ensure active communications and best practices between frontend development and user experience.
This position require at least 3 years experience in Web design and Web development.
- Familiarity with Content Management System and blogging systems such as WordPress.
- Strong design portfolio that demonstrates solid UI skills with example of well-thought-out interactions and clear visuals for web interfaces.
- Ability to create HTML templates for large projects/redesigns and creation of standard code modules for those projects.
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with Source Control Management tools such as Git.
- Adherence to cross-browser and cross-platform testing.
Submitting Job Application
To apply for this position, please submit the documents listed below to email@example.com
- CV or Resume
- Brief introduction of yourself and motivations to apply for this position
- Sample of works (Preferably in production site)
- Sketches if available
Your prospect to be chose for the interview & position increase if you are able to produce a short video of yourself in addition to the documents below. Please elaborate on your processes to come up with a design and improvements of the design after it has been released to production.
As a test to ensure only candidates with an eye for detail gets through (and you have read the entire listing), please let us know your favorite car in the email.