What is up, heroes?
Hope you guys enjoyed our #DriveSaferLah challenges in 2018, and to celebrate the new year, we’re sharing with you an inside-scoop of our DriveMark point system so you can climb the rank easier! Because we know la you are kiasu competitive.
So how does the point system works? Let’s see:
- You will be awarded with points for every kilometre you drive with DriveMark (walao free free get points!)
- You will get BONUS POINTS if you have high DriveMark score. If you drive safer, more rewards for you la gitew.
- The more you drive + the safer you drive = beribu-ribu lemon points (ok maybe not ribu ribu)
- More points you have, you rank higher the leaderboard!
- If you rank #1 on the leaderboard, you win the Grand Prize. Walao so terer! Be my fren plz.
So get ready and cracking for the all new challenges! If you haven’t downloaded the DriveMark app yet, click the links below, revv your engines, and drive save ah don’t pecut pecut!
When DriveMark was launched back in 2017, it carried our aspiration to make the roads safer for everyone. From then on, we introduced several features to encourage drivers to be...
Hello DriveMark Heroes! Announcing winners for the DriveMark September Challenge! Congratulations to our Heroes, and also to the Lucky Draw Winners. If you are not so lucky this month, don’t...
JomLaunch merupakan platform untuk ahli komuniti JomWeb melancarkan sebarang produk yang melibatkan IT. Ianya bertujuan bagi membantu projek-projek komuniti, sumber terbuka, projek persendirian mahupun komersil dapat diketengahkan. [...]Read...
“Asians Cant Drive” Do you know that Malaysia has one of the highest road fatalities in the world? For every 100,000 citizens, 24 Malaysians are killed on the road. In...